Attendant Care Services of Michigan delivers dependable, quality care and compassionate support. our committed professionals are dedicated to providing comprehensive assessments, which are individualized to each patient. For more information please call 586-228-9991 .
Our Services include:
- CHAP accredited skilled home health care services.
- Point of Care documentation completed in the Patient’s home and updates the physician in real time.
- Skilled Nursing – Our nurses specialize in caring for patients in the home setting. Nursing care may include – medication management, wound care, which may be provided by a Certified Wound Ostomy Nurse (WOCN), disease and symptom management, attention and care of catheters, IV’s and/or feeding tubes, education to the patient and their loved ones and lab draws.
- Therapy- Physical, occupational and speech therapy in the home to assist in progressing to maximum mobility. We are there to help patients adapt better to their home environment following an illness or recent surgery in an effort to regain self-care skills.
- Social Work – Social Workers emotionally support individual clients and families as they go through the stresses of health issues, disability or a death in the family.
- Home Health Aide- Services from a Certified Nursing Assistant who is able to assist patients with personal care and performing daily living activities.